OVERDICK’s Engineering service division offers our clients the whole range of experience and skills acquired over the years for all possible applications. These services address a wide spectrum of tasks including structural, mechanical, hydromechanical, fabrication and geotechnical engineering:
Hydrostatics, Inclining tests, Hull shape Design, Motion Analysis, Mooring Layouts and Design Analysis, Bollard Pull, Installation: Cable Laying, Pipe Laying, Heavy Lift, Upending, Towing. more
Pile Design, Pile Drivability, Mud Mat, Suction Can, Bearing, Sliding, Overturning Capacity Verification, Scouring.
Collision and Collapse, Dropped Object Analysis, Large Deformations, non-linear Explizit Simulations.
Structural Assessment, Fatigue Life Extension, Detail Fatigue Analysis, Spectral Fatigue Assessment, Structural Integrity, Fracture Mechanics.
SSAs for Jack-Ups and MOPUs
Spudcan Penetration, Soil Penetration, Jacking Capacity, Global Structural Verification, Bearing & Sliding & Overturning Capacity.
Motion Analysis, Load Out, Towing Calculation, Lift Out, Mooring Design, Grillage Design, Seafastening, Barge Strength Verifications.
Load Outs, Float Outs, Upending, Roll Ups, Skidding, Welding Procedures, Inspections, Erection Planning, on-site support.
- Structural services
- Mechanical services
- Hydromechanical services
- Fabrication services
- Geotechnical services
- Sundvall Bridge Transport Baltic Sea, Germany
- BR-D Riser Guard Design South China Sea
- Motion Analysis for Transport of new Panama C… Adriatic Sea
- Costa Concordia Giglio Italy Bay of Giglio Porto, Italy
- Mooring Analysis worldwide
- Lifting Analysis worldwide
- Multi-body Mooring Analysis worldwide
- Lifting of Barge KURT North Sea
- Seafastening for Tripod Foundations North Sea
- Pile Transport Rack and Supporting Cantilever… North Sea
- Pile Guiding Tool Wigging Island, Australia
- Tripod Handling Tools German North Sea