Motion Analysis for Transport of new Panama Channel Lock Gates
OVERDICK analyzed the motion behavior of the transport barge “Louis” and its sister vessels for the transport of the new Panama Channel lock gate segments in the Adriatic Sea.
A set of frequency domain motion response analyses were conducted to determine the allowable transport sea state.
- Engineering Services
- Motion Analysis
- Other Projects in this Category
- Pile Guiding Tool Wigging Island, Australia
- Pile Transport Rack and Supporting Cantilever… North Sea
- Lifting Analysis worldwide
- Sundvall Bridge Transport Baltic Sea, Germany
- Lifting of Barge KURT North Sea
- Seafastening for Tripod Foundations North Sea
- Multi-body Mooring Analysis worldwide
- Tripod Handling Tools German North Sea
- BR-D Riser Guard Design South China Sea
- Mooring Analysis worldwide