Motion Analysis for Transport of new Panama Channel Lock Gates
OVERDICK analyzed the motion behavior of the transport barge “Louis” and its sister vessels for the transport of the new Panama Channel lock gate segments in the Adriatic Sea.
A set of frequency domain motion response analyses were conducted to determine the allowable transport sea state.
- Engineering Services
- Motion Analysis
- Other Projects in this Category
- Seafastening for Tripod Foundations North Sea
- Pile Transport Rack and Supporting Cantilever… North Sea
- Mooring Analysis worldwide
- Lifting Analysis worldwide
- Tripod Handling Tools German North Sea
- Lifting of Barge KURT North Sea
- Multi-body Mooring Analysis worldwide
- BR-D Riser Guard Design South China Sea
- Sundvall Bridge Transport Baltic Sea, Germany
- Pile Guiding Tool Wigging Island, Australia