Dynamic mooring analyses are required for the dimensioning of mooring components such as mooring chains, wires, anchors and winches for given environmental conditions.
When the mooring equipment already exists, OVERDICK can derive the maximum allowable seastate the equipment can handle.
OVERDICK can also find the optimal mooring pattern considering possible obstacles in the field.
- various - confidential2014
- Hydrostatics, Mooring Analysis, Services
- Engineering Services
- Mooring Analysis
- Other Projects in this Category
- BR-D Riser Guard Design South China Sea
- Lifting of Barge KURT North Sea
- Motion Analysis for Transport of new Panama C… Adriatic Sea
- Seafastening for Tripod Foundations North Sea
- Tripod Handling Tools German North Sea
- Sundvall Bridge Transport Baltic Sea, Germany
- Pile Transport Rack and Supporting Cantilever… North Sea
- Multi-body Mooring Analysis worldwide
- Pile Guiding Tool Wigging Island, Australia
- Lifting Analysis worldwide