Conference Offshore Wind Power Substations
10.06.2015 News Archive
25 – 27 August 2015 in Bremen
Optimising design and reducing lifecycle cost for offshore substations and converters
- Case studies from international substations projects provide practical
experience and lessons learnt
- Interactive sessions allow you to get in touch with some of the most
important industry professionals
- Insider discussions allow you to understand and react to the latest
trends in foundation design and installation
Meet us there!
We invite you to visit us at the exhibition or to listen to OV case studies.
“Too big to lift” – a presentation of the HVDC platform concept
- General HVDC platform concept
- Case studies from 3 completed and 1 upcoming converter platform
- Large topsides float-over
Andreas Rosponi, Managing Director, Overdick GmbH, Germany
OFFSHORE – EXPERIENCE – KNOW HOW
To find more information visit: Offshore Wind Power Substations 2015.