Multi-body Mooring Analysis
Service Division, Marine/Naval
Dynamic mooring analyses are required for the dimensioning of mooring components such as mooring chains, wires, hawsers, anchors and winches for given environmental conditions.
When the mooring equipment already exists, we can derive the maximum allowable seastate the equipment can handle.
- Definition of metocean criteria
- Multi-body model set-up with all relvant vessel and mooring equipment characteristics
- 3-Dimensional diffraction theory to set-up the hydrodynamic pressure database
- Full time domain analysis solving the coupled equations of motion
- Statistical evaluation of the calculated time history for Motion response, Accelrations of the vessel and given points of interest,
Mooring line tensions, Anchor forces,Clearance between vessels.
- various - confidential,
- Hydrostatics, Mooring Analysis, Services
- Engineering Services